Sunday, June 5, 2011

little shop review

Hey all--
As many of you may know, my life has been extra-extra crazy lately because I’ve been moving and also opening a show. I have been neglectful of friends and fam, methinks, but hopefully I can earn forgiveness at some point, and maybe a little empathy.

Not that I’m feeling sorry for myself! Far from it: doing Little Shop has thus far proven to be one of the most fun and educational experiences of my theatrical career. My castmates and director have been amazingly helpful and they have welcomed me with open arms to the Equinox family.

And the hard work is paying off--here’s another amazing review from Father Patrick Dorn. Industry night tomorrow (Monday 6.6--pay what you can--7:30 curtain--more info follows).

Hope you can make it!


Equinox Theatre Company's production of "Little Shop of Horrors" plays through June 18 at the historic and quirky Bug Theatre, 3654 Navajo Street, Denver. Tickets are $12-$15. Call 720-984-0781 or visit www.equinoxtheatredenver.com for information or to purchase tickets.


That's me with the beehive on the left.

Okay. No it isn't.

No comments: