Tuesday, November 22, 2011

that's gotta hurt

via.

Finally, just what you wanted to see while you're digesting all that turkey and stuffing: here's a book called 'Stuck Up!: 100 Objects Inserted & Ingested in Places They Shouldn't Be.'

It's a collection of x-rays of patients who had to go to the emergency room because, 'er...I, uh, slipped in the shower and that Barbie doll got jammed up my ass...'

Barbie's Dream Castle this is not.

Or 'I was working out and fell off the treadmill and somehow my iPod got crammed into my butt.'

Good tunes, man. I wonder what they'd sound like up my ass...

Okey dokey.

Not all of the items were inserted, as you may have gathered from the title. Some were swallowed or otherwise found themselves interfaced with a human body. Funny stuff, if a little gross and a little WTF.

One piece of advice: if you do somehow slip and magically get a Barbie doll stuck in your rectum, don't send Buzz Lightyear in there to get her out. Certainly not feet-first.

Not that he could see much better if he went in head-first...

To infinity and beyond?

I mean, isn't the obvious choice to send Ken? We have to assume he's had experience with being in other people's bums... :D

No comments: