Wednesday, May 27, 2009

a short one

hey all--
I've been writing every day on (cue portentous, pretentious music here)

<<<|||||***My Novel***|||||>>>

and so haven't been posting here as regularly. But i came across this at cracked and it made me laugh, so i thought i'd share it with you. Go Nuggets!

in light of 'X-Men: Origins' and the new Star Trek movie, they had a contest in which readers would make up prequels to some unexpected films. To wit:

You know what that is, little man? An uncomfortable hunk of metal. And dysentery.


Before he was a star, Wilson was just like you and me: sitting on a shelf at Sports Authority. Waiting.


And my favorite. I wonder: did they get all jacked up on caffeinated soda? Or maybe that creepy guy who sweeps the floors got them high for the first time in the bathroom...

No comments: