Wednesday, January 5, 2011

okay, friends...

...I know what I want for my birthday.



You guys can all start working together to pony up a few months rent on this place for me. via.

Any nerds who watched Battlestar Galactica probably recognize this place. For the unenlightened, this is Gaius Baltar's house, where he banged blonde bimbots and watched as civilization ended due to his own selfishness, horniness, and short-sightedness. Here he is doing what (whom) he did best.



From the Craigslist ad:

Exclusive opportunity to rent Boltar's Home. Live like the Man Himself and Enjoy the Amazing Panoramic Views

Luxury 4 Bedroom Home on a Private Estate with Unobstructed Ocean Front Views in West Vancouver - Lions Bay - 4350/MONTH (was 4800)

Main and First Floor approximately 4000 sq.ft. on 2 acres of privately owned land with a secluded south west facing garden surrounded by Arbutus and evergreen trees

Ocean front views of the Gulf Islands and bay with spectacular west facing sun sets

This is the most southerly property in Lions Bay accessed by a long private driveway. Double garage and pond entrance at the front door as used in the TV series.

So, just let me know when I can move in. Birthday is April 5, but anytime between now and then is fine.

Oh, and if Tricia Helfer can be there waiting for me, that would be excellent.

Thanks in advance!

No comments: